|Twilight time||Weekday starts from 2.30 - 3.34 p.m.|
|Weekend starts from 3.36 - 5.20 p.m.|
|Night Golf||Weekday starts from 4.00 - 8.00 p.m.|
|Weekend starts from 5.36 - 7.30 p.m.|
Term & Conditions:
- Can be booked tee time up to 1 months in advance of play date for weekday and 5 days in advance for weekend.
- The entire tee off times is based on availability.
- Our reservation will confirm the tee off time and booking after receiving request.
- All golfers must follow the Summit Windmill Golf Club rules, dress codes and standard golf etiquette.
- Golf Club reserves the right to close the golf course due to bad weather or any other natural phenomenon.
- Golf Club may offer the alternative tee off time or the date of play in case of the shotgun, Golf club will inform at least 7-15 days before the event.
- Minimum of 1 flight is 3 balls up to 5 balls maximum.
- Single player or 2 players need to join with other group.
- Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- All rates are quoted in Thai Baht and included 7% VAT and any taxes. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Compulsory the usage of golf cart and caddy per ball per round, 5 balls per flight, golf carts are required for everyday.
- Non-golfer who wish to go ride along with the golfer will be charged as follower rate which includes golf cart and one caddy.
- Food & Beverage from outside is not allowed.
- 50% deposit of full rate for 2 flights up are requested, (please contact reservation for more details)
- Full pre-payment of the balance prior to arrival is required.
- For cancellation, Should a booking be cancelled at least 10 days prior to the booking a FULL refund will be processed. If less than 10 days, the golf club will be charged 50% from the deposit rate, but if less than 24 hours the golf club will not refund any money.
- You can make reservation directly or confirm your booking with reservation department by email email@example.com or fax.0-2316-8268
- We reserve the right to book morning tee - off time on weekend for member only.
- Weekend & Public Holiday reservation will be available for non-member at 12.00 pm. for the first tee-off.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Tee box regulation usage
- Blue Tees are designated for Professional golfers and players must present Professional status evidence before being allowed to tee-off from the Blue Tees.
- White Tees or regular men's tees are appropriate for average golfers.
- Yellow Tees are for Senior golfers.
- Brown Tees are for men's tees for Night golf play.
- Red Tees are for female and junior golfers.
Dress CodeSummit Windmill Golf Club has a minimum standard of dress and we ask that all members and visitors adhere to it: